Monday, January 26, 2009

Choo Choo!

I am really loving the Jimmy Choo Spring 2009 collection. Truthfully I really love Jimmy Choo. Period. However, I haven't been feeling the past few collections. There hasn't been a lot to be smitten over but that is not the case now. If I had the dough, every single pair I'm featuring over the next few days would be mine. Seriously. I am fortunate enough to own one pair of these designer gems and I hope to one day own many, many more. Please enjoy a few of my picks below.


Metallic Sandals


This is a gorgeous shoe. I love the strappy woven details and the shape. It's almost bootie like in appearance. The back zip really amps up the volume and the silver hue will look gorgeous with an LWD(Little White Dress).



Snakeskin/Leather Sandals

Look at how hot these look on.

I love the green/black color combo. According to the Jimmy Choo website these were inspired by tribal ankle jewelry. Yet another hot sandal with a back zip and a spot-on shape. Plus you need to get a load of that lacquered heel. Hot!



Peep Toe Sandals

This peep toe snake skin sandal would make an excellent addition to your shoe collection. The nude hue is perfect and will give you legs for days. The platform, and the delicate criss cross straps really amp up this sandal's sex appeal.

No comments: