Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bedazzled! (Part 2)



Oo La La this shoe is a show stopper. These are certainly not for the feint of heart. The shiny gold snakeskin all but screams "Look at me!" but the embellishments are a little more low key here. I love the stud accents on the platform and the sexy peep toe. The above pair can be found at heels.com but if you are looking for a more understated version you can find them in black and espresso on Zappos.



Oh dear. I think I may add these to my list too! I love that this gorgeous rhinestone adorned sandal has a heel strap instead of an ankle strap. I don't know about you but me+flat sandal+ankle strap = not cute. I have not been blessed with fabulous long legs and in my book that is definitely a must when it come to flat sandals and ankle straps. But heel straps. Now that is a strap I can be friends with. This shoe will really jazz up your wardrobe. These would pair perfectly with a sweet summer sun dress or floaty skirt.


Guess - Vashti

There is nothing like a strappy sandal to make a girl feel sexy. Now you've got studs thrown into the mix and you are sexy squared. Guess shoes brings you the Vashti. Another shoe guaranteed to bring the rocker out in you.

No comments: