Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa Baby


Just slip a bootie under the tree. For me. Been an awful good girl. Santa slipped this little beauty under the tree and needless to say I was thrilled! After all they were on my Christmas list. However after all the presents were unwrapped and upon closer inspection I discovered a few flaws. A couple scuffs here a spot of discoloration there. I wanted my new shoes to be perfect. So my mom and I set out on Friday to exchange them. The store we went to didn't have my size so another store was called, my size was put on hold, and I was set to make the exchange on Saturday. Oh, the best part about my visit to Bakers. The sales girl had the audacity to tell me the shoes were supposed to have those flaws. (Seriously???) Fast forward to Saturday. There I was minding my own business, browsing the internet, when I decided to check out the Bakers website. It was then (cue dramatic music please) that a grisly discovery was made. These booties are not made of real leather. They. Are. Faux. Leather.

Ummm. Yuck. No thanks. They have been returned.

So here.... is what I got instead.

Intyce - Steve Madden

I couldn't be more excited! I tried these on at the Steve Madden store a few days before Christmas and I just couldn't justify spending the money at the time but I really, really wanted them. I'm so glad I waited. It worked out so much better than I could have even wished. My mom ordered them for me on Sunday and I paid her the difference. I can't wait to get them! I'm already envisioning all of the outfits I will pair them with! I promise to take some live shots once they arrive. I love Christmas!

5 comments:

Elene said...

omg I want these!!!!!!

TheShoeGirl said...

Hahah! Those booties are a TOTAL LAMB knockoff. That's so funny!

Rachee said...

I love the riding boots, I have the cognac and black! They're so comfy, I wear them with everything.

*Dominek* said...

I LOVE THAT BOOTIE...IT IS MY FAV!

P.S. U LEFT YOUR CARD AT MY JOB ONE DAY AND THAT IS HOW I FOUND YOUR WEBSITE!

ShoeZQ said...

Dominek - Where do you work? I'm just curious. You could email me with the info if you don't want where you work to be published for all to see. Thanks so much for checking out the site!