Monday, December 8, 2008

Excuses, Excuses...

I am so sorry for being such a crappy blogger. I've been preoccupied. You see... I recently entered The TWILIGHT ZONE. Never fear though my friends. I am happily on book four and I only have about 100 pages left to go. I do apologize for my absence. Now that the holidays are looming life certainly won't be getting any less hectic. I am in the midst of beginning work on a super secret project for my parents that I'm hoping to complete by Christmas and unfortunately I don't think things will be getting better but I promise to try to be better. Starting with today.

I have been recently obsessing over purchasing a 2nd pair of brown pumps and I most certainly think this pretty little pair by Dolce Vita just may do he trick.


At $119.95 they seem like such a steal. The shape is utterly spectacular. I also love the hidden platform and sky high heel (of course). Dolce Vita is definitely a brand that is intriguing me more and more. These shoes are both sexy and sophisticated and are bound to become a wardrobe staple in no time.

No comments: