Monday, November 10, 2008

Sequined Encrusted Dreams

Got an email from Neiman Marcus. Prada resort collection was the word of the day. Thought I'd check it out. How could I not? It was there I spotted these.

Only I spotted them in black. The above picture is from the Saks Fifth Avenue website. I couldn't save the picture from the Neiman's website. You'll find the black pair here. Aren't they lovely? The color palette is astounding. Oh they are sublime. Gorgeous with your LBD or your favorite pair of skinny jeans or a simple white shirt and black pencil skirt.

And then while I was perusing through the selection of Prada Resort 2009 that the buyers at Saks picked up, I spotted these. Ugh. Me want.

Seriously??? What's not to love?

1 comment:

Da Fashionista said...

i am OBSESSED with Prada shoes. And sequins lately.