Monday, November 24, 2008

Perfect 10 Sale!

I heart Heels.com and guess what????? They are having a "Perfect 10" sale! Now through December 1st you can save at least $10 on each and every pair of shoes on their site. You really need to check it out. If you haven't visited heels.com before you don't know what you've been missing. Seriously! The selection is so fierce.

You know I already checked it out. See below for a few that are on my list.


Now I know these don't have the "wow" factor like some of the shoes I've been featuring lately but they do have the look of a classic with a couple of twists. A tad menswear inspired, I love the tassel just over the toe and the seaming along the front. The square toe and stacked heel gives them a modern feel. This is a shoe you'll find yourself reaching for again and again.


Nilla Heel, Sam Edelman

Silver. Studded. Strappy. HOTT! Ugh. If I thought I could pull these off for even a second, I would. Unfortunately I think you need to have legs that are a mile long and that, unfortunately, is something I don't have. This is a seriously gorgeous shoe.


The combination of the patent leather and shiny gray pleated satin really gets me here. Then throw in the platform and 5 inch cone shaped heel. I want. No, I don't just want... I need.


I really, really, really like these. The color and all the straps. The platform and the wood heel. There is just one thing that I'm on the fence about. I love the studs but I don't love the BCBgirls emblazoned on them. I would definitely have to see these in person first. But everything else is spot on. What do you think?

Don't see anything that tickles your fancy? Just click here to get to the home page and search for a pair that does. I guarantee you will.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I love a square toe.