Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Vote Steve Madden and Save!


No matter what your political preferences or leanings, the folks at Steve Madden want you to save. Just enter VOTEMADDEN at check out and earn 20% off your entire purchase. Who doesn't love a deal.? Oh and I obviously got this email yesterday since the "button" says there are eight days left until the election but better late than never right? I don't know about you but I can't wait until next Tuesday. No matter what the outcome history will be made. Here are a few of my hot picks below.

Endear

Over the knee boots are HOT right now and believe me if I had the leg length I would be all over these. Here I am, once again, wishing I had longer legs. *Sigh* This is so the story of my life. Ladies if you've got it you need to rock these. Pair them with your skinny jeans or a skirt that hits just above where the top of the boot begins. Anything shorter and you're bound to look like you should be telling strangers you "Got a runner in your pantyhose" before you get on an elevator with Richard Gere.

Sellena

I LOVE these. I think it's because they are slightly reminiscent of these seriously amazing Jimmy Choos. Plus they are nude and I'm still on my quest. Okay maybe they're more than slightly reminiscent. I did tell my husband I wouldn't buy any new shoes for awhile. Does 3 weeks count as "a while"?

Slasssh

There is something about these that I really like. They are funky and fierce and little outside of my box. I think they would be so fun to wear and you are bound to get attention everywhere you go.


Madden really loves throwing extra letters in his shoe style names doesn't he? Anyway I digress. I have been quietly searching for a pair of snake print/snake embossed shoes. These are just about perfect. I love the scalloped edge, the hidden platform, and the rounded toe. Ugh these would be a gorgeous addition to your neutral shoe wardrobe.

No comments: