Monday, September 29, 2008

Spring Platforms

I know, I know what you're thinking... Spring???? Spring???? But I can't help myself. I was looking through the collection details on Style.com and platforms and wedges were on just about every runway in Milan. Here are a few pair from Dolce & Gabbana that caught my eye. They are a sort of combination of platform and wedge wouldn't you say? I can't wait to see how these will be re-invented for their "everyday" collection. Seriously gorgeous, no?


I love the combination of shiny gold and smooth black satin. The thin leather strap from heel to vamp is so, so sexy. Yum!


There would be some serious fisticuffs in Oz if the Wicked Witch was wearing these when Dorothy dropped in. Maneuvering the yellow brick road may have been a little trickier though.


A gray croco embossed leather platform with details to die for.


These shoes have major sex appeal. Do you have your come hither look ready?


Ugh! I want. I am so digging the silver and gold leaf details on these.



No comments: