Monday, July 28, 2008

Nine West Pre-Order, Shop the Hot Styles Now!

According to Ninewest.com this is your chance to "Get ahead of the fashion curve!" Don't miss out on securing your size AND style today! But if you prefer to wait until they hit the stores, take this opportunity to browse the latest styles and plan your wardrobe updates accordingly.

Here are a few of my faves.

Papoose. I love the faux snake print, the mary jane style, the peep toe, and the bow detail here.

Lovenyc. Now I may catch a lot of crap for this but I am oddly drawn to this peep toe bootie. I don't know if it's the metallic purple or the rouching or even the peep toe. I'm not sure I could rock this look but I know there are some ladies out there who could!

Ginga,Boutique 9. My obsession with gray continues... I may have to add these to the list.

Dasolina. You had me at the lace up front and four inch heel...

No comments: