Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I thought I'd take a break from shoes...

for just a moment. I have lots more favorite shoe finds from Net-A-Porter and eLUXURY but I wanted to take a moment to share this. You see I have recently decided that I want to start buying solid colored leather handbags so that I may add a fresh pop of color to my wardrobe and I am going to start with this one. I just had to share. I am so smitten. I can't wait until it's mine.



*Sigh* Oh the shape, the color, the gorgeous leather, and the price! It's so affordable and so chic. It simply sends my heart aflutter.

4 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

I saw this posted on someone else's blog, too. I just LOVE the color! Great buy!

ShoeZQ said...

Oh who else blogged about this? I am totally curious. Could you send me the link?

Heidi said...

I've seen this bag pop up in a few different blogs now. All for good reason- it is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'm going to hold out on it until I get my next 25% off coupon from Coach in the mail.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy,

Thanks for the comment on my blog. This bag is gorgeous! I believe we will see people tote it around very soon!