Friday, July 18, 2008

Fashionable Footwear Friday

Thanks to a little inspiration from Kristal over at Good Food, Good Friends, Good Life (Her Shoe of the Day posts) and a suggestion from my boss I am starting Fashionable Footwear Friday. All of the ladies in my office will be putting their best foot forward on Fridays from now on. Each week I am going to feature cute shoes from around the cubes(that's short for cubicle). Another cool feature of this post - I will scour the web to find similar items so if you find that you LOVE the featured shoe or shoes you can get a pair for yourself. Enjoy!


Above you'll find some adorable paisley flats worn by one of our summer interns, Whitney
Paisley Ballet Flats at Charlotte Russe



Pointed Toe D'orsay Pump worn by Emily


Contour Pump - Charles by Charles David

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I can't wait to see all the shoes around your office! And those paisley flats are just too darn cute.

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

What a great idea! Sounds like you work at a pretty fun place. Those shoes are so cute--esp. the flats!

Anonymous said...

great idea! love the paisley flats!!

Da Fashionista said...

great great great idea. would have totally done that at my last job with my crew ;)