Monday, July 14, 2008

Bootielicious

Whether you like it or not booties are everywhere! I got my jump on the trend last Fall and let me tell you finding the perfect pair was not easy. I would type the word bootie into the search engine on zappos, endless, or any of my other favorite shoe buying websites and nothing. I did eventually find MY perfect pair at Macy's AND I got them for %20 off! They are pictured below. I'm not excited for summer to end but I am excited to wear these again.


If you are interested in getting yourself a pair of booties this Fall well the world is your oyster. You can get them with laces, a peep toe, in color, in snake skin or metallic, you can even get them with a sling back(WTF?). See below for a few of my faves.

I love, love, love these by Calvin Klein.


The color and the fold over detail makes this pair stand out by Chloe.

The color, details, and design by Guess give these a fun spectator feel.


The quilting, the bow, the pretty gold metallic color make this shoe by BCBGirls my top pick.

I couldn't help myself. I don't know if I would have the guts to wear these but this "shootie" by Miss Sixty is just too fun to pass up.

1 comment:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

So cute! Those Chloe ones are fabulous!