Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lust-Worthy Wednesday



*SIGH*

"Hello, Lover..."

It's not hard to see why these Louboutins have earned the top spot for the debut of "Lust-WorthyWednesdays". From the gorgeous red satin to the sky high heel and passementerie detail my jaw hit the floor when I first spotted these.

According to Wikipedia passementerie is the art of making elaborate trimmings or edgings of applied braid, gold, or silver cord, embroidery, colored silk, or beads for clothing or furnishings. (Who knew I'd be learning new things???)

With their hefty $1,125 price tag they won't be finding their way into my closet anytime soon. They will simply have to remain "Lust-Worthy".

If you would like to get yourself a pair you can find them here. Just don't let me see you in them. I'm not opposed to knocking you over the head and running like the wind, shoes in hand.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello lover indeed! How I lust for a closet full of Luboutins...