So each season (I'm talking fashion season) I create "the list". The list typically consists of my must have items for the Spring or Fall. I scour the fashion magazines and look for the trends then try to figure out how I might incorporate them into my wardrobe. The incorporation typically takes place in the form of accessories (read shoes) but I have been know to pick up the occasional belt, scarf etc... In doing research for this blog I have been visiting many websites daily. This has inevitably led me to spotting items for my Fall 2008 list. I have had shoe tunnel vision as of late and below you will find a couple of my must haves. I will continue to update "the list" as I spot more finds.
That's the start of my list.
What's on yours????


Oh my goodness, that first pair makes me weak in the knees...
ReplyDeleteOMG, that first pair needs me!!
ReplyDelete